As I start my day, on the Lord’s day here are a few things that I am grateful for:
4. I live in a nation where I am free to go to church and worship
5. Free to own and read my Bible
6. Have the education and ability to read
7. For the Holy Spirit who enables me to understand Gods word.
8. For a church and pastors who are faithful to preach the full counsel of God’s word with authority.
One thought on “One Thousand Gifts – Thanks from a Grateful Heart – July 1, 2012”
I second your list in gratefulness for the same things!