Though it’s a day late…I didn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to participate in the Gypsy Mama’s Five Minute Friday Challenge.
As I go through each day I see that opportunities abound. Lord may You be my focus and may I see everything through Your eyes and perspective.
There are opportunities to:
- Praise God, especially through trial and tribulation
- Forgive those who hurt me or do me wrong
- Witness of Christ to those who don’t yet know Him
- Encourage and strengthen the brethren
- Take courage from the Lord and face circumstances or people in the strength of the Lord
- Pray for a multitude of needs, especially and most importantly to pray for the salvation of the unsaved
- Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ
- Turn away from that which is displeasing or sinful in God’s eyes
- Walk the narrow way that leads to salvation
- Speak words build people up in the Lord and speak the truth in love
- Read God’s Word each day
This post is linked with The Gypsy Mama’s Five Minute Friday challenge. I encourage you to go on over and read some of the wonderful posts from others who join in. You will be encouraged.
One thought on “Five Minute Friday – Opportunities Abound”
Very encouraging post..beautifully written =)