And His praise in the assembly of saints.
Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise His name with the dance;
Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the humble with salvation.
My Five Minute Friday submission is a day late again…but I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to participate in TheGypsy Mama’s Five Minute Friday. Head on over and read the writings of many gifted individuals while you are there. Perhaps you too would like to try your hand at writing for five minutes and see what comes out.
He has commanded His covenant forever:
Holy and awesome is His name.
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.
His praise endures forever.
- Praise God, especially through trial and tribulation
- Forgive those who hurt me or do me wrong
- Witness of Christ to those who don’t yet know Him
- Encourage and strengthen the brethren
- Take courage from the Lord and face circumstances or people in the strength of the Lord
- Pray for a multitude of needs, especially and most importantly to pray for the salvation of the unsaved
- Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ
- Turn away from that which is displeasing or sinful in God’s eyes
- Walk the narrow way that leads to salvation
- Speak words build people up in the Lord and speak the truth in love
- Read God’s Word each day