Long before I had a blog to express myself, writing has been important to me. Writing is the place where I can:
· Work through ideas
· Wrestle with God
· Confess my fears, doubts and failures
· Remind myself of God’s faithfulness in my life
· Tune out the loud noise of this world
· Quiet my mind and think
· Reveal emotions beneath the surface that are impacting what I do and say and choices I make
· Admit I have un-forgiveness in my heart and have the Lord remind me why I need to forgive and show me how
· Learn to love my enemy
· Be real
· It’s the woodshed that God takes me to do business when I have a wrong heart or attitude
· Heal from the hurts and wounds from everyday life
Writing has been and remains my safe haven. Writer is part of who I am.
It’s another Saturday morn and I wanted to participate in Lisa-Jo Baker’s Five Minute Friday writing challenge. Head over to “Lisa Jo Baker”, and take some time to read some of the entries from other writers. I can promise you that you will be blessed.